How to Navigate the Virtual Conference Platform
Tech Tips for the Optimal Online Experience:
- We recommend using Chrome as your internet browser (download the latest version here.) If issues persist with log in or video play, try a different internet browser such as Safari, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11.
- Please participate from a desktop or laptop computer. *Participation by mobile phones and tablets is not recommended for this event.
- Meetings and webinars will stream on Zoom. Download the latest version in advance at Zoom.us.
- After joining a Zoom meeting, you may opt to participate by phone in audio-only mode.
- For technical support during the event, please email [email protected].
How to Log in:
Click to go to the virtual conference platform here: cmcp.inhousefocus.com
Log in with the email used to register for the event (the email where the registration confirmation was sent.)
Password: 2020CMCP (case sensitive.)
Preview the Platform:
The virtual platform will activate on Monday, September 21, 2020.
Log in in advance to watch the Welcome to CMCP2020 video, confirm dates and times for sessions you plan to attend, and review panels and speakers.
On Tuesday (and subsequent days) the platform will flow from one session to the next at the start and stop times indicated on the left-hand panel. The platform is automated to advance through the day’s agenda. Attendees cannot start or stop scheduled sessions.
Attendees must CHECK IN to join the session (“Check In” appears below the session title, as the first entry in the drop-down menu.)
If a session should be live but appears inactive, refresh your browser. Also confirm you should have access to the session (select events are invite-only.)
For technical issues such as trouble accessing the platform or if a video freezes, click “Troubleshooting” in the drop-down menu and follow the recommended steps to quickly resolve the issue.